Job Posting: Part-Time Library Clerk
The New Lebanon Library is seeking to fill the part-time position of Library Clerk. The Library Clerk performs routine library duties, basic clerical assignments, shelving, and assists with programming. This position will be scheduled 15 hours per week, working flexible shifts including day, evening and some Saturday hours. Additional hours may be available for fill-in as needed. Starting pay is $15 per hour. To view the complete job description please click: Job Description: Part-Time Library Clerk. To apply, please complete the Application for Employment and mail to: New Lebanon Library, Attn: Director, 550 State Route 20, New Lebanon, NY 12125.
- Previous library experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to provide customer service in a library setting, including offering technical assistance with library computers and equipment.
- Excellent computer skills. Experience with SIERRA or similar library information software preferred.
- Ability to file both numerically and alphabetically, and perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- High school diploma or GED is required; some college preferred.
- COVID-19 considerations: Must have COVID vaccinations and booster.
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Direct Deposit
- Opportunities for Professional Development